CENTRIFUGAL VERTICAL PUMP FOR GLAZE AND FOR ABRASIVE AND CORROSIVE LIQUIDS
Suggested for the transport of high density or abrasive and corrosive liquids through centrifugal pumping.
Particularly suggested in the chemical industries and in the colouring industries at goods transferring.
In the Ceramics in the glazing lines for bells supplying, vela, double discs, engobes in the water collecting channels, in the grinding department inside the tanks.
- The manufacture completely in stainless steel in high thickness grants resistance to abrasion to high temperatures and to salt and acids corrosion.
- It avoids the product pollution.
- The absence of the mechanical seal makes possible to use the pump even with dry solutions.
- The propeller at the bottom allows to disrupt the thickened products before pumping.
- It is possible to mount different accessories (i.e. filters/ iron removers/inverter/low tension or pneumatic motors/ elastic joints/coatings with different materials like rubber, rilsan, Teflon and hard coatings and so on/ impellers in nylon, in stainless steel, elastometers/valves in different materials).